so in sum:
- beyonce drops an album with no fucking warning and no promotions
- laughing in the face of lady gaga’s art pop expenses
- on the night lorde drops a “secret single”
- on taylor swift’s birthday
- when lupe fiasco had planned to drop his album
- thereby fucking up everyone’s end of the year lists especially rolling stones magazine
- on friday the 13th because fuck your illuminati bullshit
y’all literally could never
I’m about to write all the sexy CS chapters to the second part of “Partition”.
For ‘he popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse' reasons.
Beyonce managed to
- Create 14 different, mature songs ushering a new era
- 17 Distinctive, bold videos to compliment the songs
- Collaborate with Drake, Jay-Z, Frank Ocean
- AND KEPT IT ALL A SECRET
She has truly upped herself this time around. I’m in love with this era of Beyonce. She’s bold, sexy and unwavering. As my roommate said, she was building up to this all year.
NO ALBUM COVER
THIS BITCH IS RUTHLESS
THE THING ABOUT FLAWLESS IS WHEN BOW DOWN/ I BEEN ON DROPPED ALL THE WHITE FEMINIST WERE ATTACKING HER FOR SAYING BITCH BUT THE SONG WAS A FEMINIST ANTHEM THE ENTIRE TIME THIS BITCH SMARTER THAN EVERYBODY LIKE BOW DOWN BITCHES
We ain’t even gonna make it to this club.
friends are constantly coming to me for advice about their relationships and love lives and i’m just